The Diana Mini has big shoes to fill being the little sister of the classic beauty Diana F+. Luckily the "Mini" was born a star in her own right. With the flick of a little switch you can move from the retro square format to the amazing Half-Frame, giving you the ability to Shoot Forever, packing 72 shots onto one 35mm film!á
To further enhance creative possibilities, we've thrown in Multiple Exposure and Long Exposure features, a tripod mount, and a cable release attachment - a first for the Diana!
Due to its extra-small size, the Diana Mini is not compatible with full-size Diana F+ lens and back accessories, but offers full compatibility with the Diana Flash that is sold separately!
- Pocket-sized and ultra-compact
- Uses convenient 35mm film and standard development
- Allows you to shoot 72 rectangular half
- Frames or 36 square pictures on one 35mm roll!
- Multiple exposure, long exposure capabilities
- Tripod thread and cable release thread
Highlights Est. 2001